This is the First Edition from Oracle Press on Oracle Database 12c. 12C is latest Oracle Database release. This book explains how to build and populate Oracle databases, perform effective queries, design applications, and secure your enterprise data.
Written by Bob Bryla and Kevin Loney.
Bob Bryla is Oracle Certified Professional with more than 20 years of experience in MIS, database design, data warehouse design and system administration on multiple hardware platforms.
Kevin Loney is an internationally recognized expert in the design, development, and administration and tuning of Oracle databases.
This Book Covers below topics(Source Amazon.com),
- Oracle Database 12C Architecture, Database upgrade from an earlier version
- Design Oracle databases and plan for application implementation
- SQL and SQL*Plus statements
- Advance Security – Virtual Private Database, Transparent Data Encryption
- Advance features materialized view, external tables.
- SQL*Loader and Oracle Data Pump
- Restore databases using flashback and the Oracle Database Automatic Undo Management feature
- Build and deploy PL/SQL triggers, procedures, and packages
- Work with Oracle pluggable and container databases
- Develop database applications using Java, JDBC, and XML
- Object-relational Database